Search Results:

VRP Symbol
We believe that all communities across Merseyside have the right to be free from violence in order to provide the best life chances for all.




Government and NHS general advice about Coronavirus.


Healthy Relationships.

Covid-19 advice and tips for healthy relationships from Relate

Advice on how to handle arguments from Relate


Wellbeing and Mental Health.

Advice from Young Minds about keeping yourself safe while isolating

How teenagers can protect their mental health during coronavirus from Unicef

How children and families can stay safe during the Coronavirus from Cafcass (for those co-parenting and with child arrangement agreements in place)

Government advice about how to keep vulnerable children and young people safe during the Coronavirus


Domestic violence helplines and support.

Those in need of urgent police help can use the ‘silent solution’ by following these four steps…

  1. Dial 999.
  2. Listen to the questions.
  3. Respond by coughing or tapping the headset if they cannot easily speak.
  4. If prompted – press 55 – and they will be put through to the police.

The National Domestic Abuse helpline is available 24/7

Or call 0808 2000 247


Merseyside’s local support is called Worst Kept Secret.

Call on 0800 028 3398

Email on

Or chat online through the website: Merseyside's Worst Kept Secret website where you can talk online

Perpetrators of abuse worried about harming partners and families can also get help. The Respect phoneline is an anonymous and confidential helpline for men and women

Call 0808 8024040


Keeping children safe online.

Supporting parents to protect children’s safety online from thinkuknow

Advice about keeping children and young people safe online from



If you need to report an incident…

Merseyside Police

You can ring the police for non-emergencies by dialling 101

If it's an emergency ring 999.

Their website is:

You can also DM Merseyside police on Facebook:

DM them on Twitter: @MerPolCC

Instagram: @merseysidepolice

National Helplines

If you need advice and support, there are people you can call…


Give anonymous information.


0800 555 111

For help and advice


0808 800 5000

Under 18? Contact


0800 1111

This website uses cookies